Shrine aromatherapy wax melts
The torii gates of Japanese shrines and the spiritual pillars in the shrine halls are all built with the best Hinoki.
This uses the clean and comfortable wood tone of Hinoki as the core, Japanese cypress has a light and layered delicate woody aroma, release a sense of stability and peace in the wood Infused with a relaxing cedar scent.
And exudes the citrus fragrance of bergamot, It presents the perfect combination of woody and citrusy notes.
Take you into the peaceful space of Japanese shrines
Main Note: Hinoki wood / Cedarwood / Balsam / Bergamot
- Stress relief/nervous tension
- Improve breathing air quality
- Hinoki is rich in phytoncide, which is very helpful to the respiratory system itself
- Uplifting and calming
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry Flower Petals and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml (approx 8g per melt)
- Burn time: approx 25 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3 hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Turn on your Oil burner:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on.
If you're using a tea light oil burner, put your tea light into the designated hole.
Light your tea light.
Step 4: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Once you've got your oil burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 2~3hours.
Step 6: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gasses when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended