Concentration aromatherapy wax melts
▫️Main notes: Rosemary ,Litsea Cubeba, Lime, Mandarin
Rosemary has a refreshing and sweet herbal aroma, combined with citrus and lemon pheasant pepper, it smells sweet but not greasy in summer.
Rosemary essential oil, also known as the grass of memory, has a strong fragrance that can help improve concentration and clear thinking. It is suitable for preparing for exams, meetings or work.
In Japanese studies, the use of rosemary can prevent dementia. In addition, many literatures show that it can increase our memory, which is very suitable for students and office workers who need concentration, and improves efficiency.
- Purify the air, help the lungs and detoxify
- Antidepressant invigorating and refreshing
- It has a very uplifting effect and brings a feeling of sunshineIts antidepressant effect
- Clears the mind, boosts the spirit, relieves physical and mental fatigue
- Mild refreshing effect,suitable for reading and work
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry Flower Petals and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Turn on your Oil burner:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on.
If you're using a tea light oil burner, put your tea light into the designated hole.
Light your tea light.
Step 4: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Once you've got your oil burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 2~3hours.
Step 6: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gasses when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended