Princess Neroli (Alleviates stress) aromatherapy scented candle
Italian noble floral aroma
Main note: Neroli(orange blossom)/ Bulgaria & Morocco Rose / Geranium/ Petitgrain Bigarade
The delicate and elegant white floral fragrance of Italian orange blossom, with a touch of tangerine. The bittersweet blend of petitgrain leaves and orange blossom extracts are intertwined into a delicate aroma, combined with the Bulgarian rose in the middle of the flower, the rich and slender rose is warm and sweet, restrained but elegant and rich and moist, accompanied by a touch of geranium fruit aroma, bursts The fragrance of flowers takes you into the blooming flowers
- Helps relieve fatigue, releases stress, stabilizes irritability and anxiety
- Help relieve depression Help relieve women's many discomforts, dizziness, weakness and low tide before menstruation
- Helps relieve low libido and stress
- The floral scent of nature helps to release stress, calm emotions, and can also give people a sense of security
- Improve sleep, overcome depression and anxiety Improve menopausal irritability
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, beeswax, Wooden wick, Certified organic essential oil
- Capacity: 250ml
- Burn time: approx 30 hours
- Handmade scented candles
- Height 8CM x 7CM (Height x Width)
- When burning for the first time, it is recommended to burn for 1 hour or until the wax pool liquefies to the edge of your glass.
- After each use, we recommend trimming the wick to a length of approximately 0.5~0.7 cm in order to ensure optimal burning on subsequent use.
- Please do not burn more than 4 hours each time
- Hand-made scented candles, high-concentration essential oils are easy to show unevenness in the work
- Or it is a natural phenomenon if the temperature is high and uneven during the transportation process.
In the 17th century, Princess Anna of Neroli County, Italy, liked the smell of orange blossom the most. She used the essence of this plant to scent her clothes and body. This smell was brought to the upper class and was accepted and widely loved by the aristocratic society. Therefore, people used the princess Neroli to name this plant. This is the origin of neroli essential oil.Orange flower language
The flower language of orange blossom is "purity, sincerity, bride's joy, tolerance" and so on, which implies a happy future. Bitter orange blossom is elegant and white. In Crete, Greece, every couple should spray orange blossom perfume, which represents the purity and sincerity of marriage. In Arabian Muslims, orange blossoms are regarded as a symbol of happiness and abundance in weddings.