Peaceful aromatherapy wax melts
Main notes: Bergamot / Ginger lily / Mimosa
Mimosa exudes a slightly sweet citrus top note, soft, sweet powder, With a honey-like aroma of deep florals and soft green and woody base notes, the air smells like velvet and delicate honey. Mix the soft and unique exotic floral fragrance of alpine wild ginger flower, fresh and refined fresh and spicy ginger, fragrant but not strong smell, with a slight aroma of citrus peel. With the most delicate and refreshing citrus aroma from Italian fruits Leisurely exudes the classic and elegant aroma of old books.
- Relieve tension, eliminate fatigue, relieve stress
- Promotes a good sleep cycle and leads to sleep
- Can calm down, relax and balance the mood
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry mints and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
❶ Half cube Peaceful ＋ Half cube Summer
❷ Half cube Peaceful ＋ Half cube Princess Neroli
❸ Half cube Peaceful ＋ Half cube Sleep
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Turn on your Oil burner:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on.
If you're using a tea light oil burner, put your tea light into the designated hole.
Light your tea light.
Step 4: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Once you've got your oil burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 2~3hours.
Step 6: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gasses when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended