- Purchase: 100 points for every HK$1 spent
- Welcome bonus: 7500 points
- Birthday bonus: 7500 points
How do I use my points?
Use your points to redeem reward discount codes. Discount codes can be used on the checkout page. Only one discount code can be used per order.
- Each 2000 Cash Point can be redeemed for HK$1 discount
- "2000 points = HK$1" (Up to HK$100 discount, spending above HK$50)
How can I check my balance?
Log in to your account and go to the balance page
How can i fill up my Birthday month?
you will be able to fill in your Birthday Month after sign in.
When will i receive my birthday bonus points?
you will receive your birthday bonus points depending on the time that you filled in your birthday month.
- If members filled in the birthday info before their birthday month, the bonus points will be awarded at the beginning of the month.
- If members filled in the birthday info during their birthday month, the bonus points will be awarded by the end of the month.
Points Pending Period
Points earned from January 01, 2022 to December 31 2022 will be expire on January 01, 2024
Points earned in 2023 will be expired on Jan 1, 2025 and so on.
|Points Earned Period||Points to Expire On|
|Before Jan 1, 2022||Dec 31, 2023|
|Jan 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022||Dec 31, 2023|
|Jan 1, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023||Dec 31, 2024|
|Jan 1, 2024 - Dec 31, 2024||Dec 31, 2025|
Order Point Subtractions
Points earned from an order may later be subtracted from a member's account under the following conditions:
If an order is marked as "refunded", "canceled" or "voided", all points originally earned for the order will be subtracted.
If an order is marked as "partially refunded" with a specified refunded amount, then points will be subtracted based on the refunded amount.
If an order is edited after "paid" or "fulfilled", points will be subtracted based on the first refund action. If the first refund action is to refund the product item, points will be subtracted based on the total items values (calculated excluding shipping fee, shipping taxes, and/or product taxes). If the first action is refunded without specifying any product item, then points will be subtracted based on the refund amount specified.