Autumn walk aromatherapy wax melt
Balsam fir / Frankincense / Rosemary
The aroma of autumn walk is dominated by balsam fir,
Fir trees are the highest forests, also known as boreal forests,
With a deep rich and quiet sweet autumn and winter woody fragrance,
Then release the mysterious high-grade woody smell through frankincense, with a touch of rosemary in the base, the clean air of autumn and the fresh herbal smell of the earth
The dry and refreshing soothing autumn scent takes away worries and leaves you feeling in the air the resinous woody scent of walking on a path covered with fallen leaves
- Uplifting, inspiring, depressing
- Soothe and relax the mind
- Helps calm the mind and purify the mind
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry Flower Petals and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Turn on your Oil burner:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on.
If you're using a tea light oil burner, put your tea light into the designated hole.
Light your tea light.
Step 4: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Once you've got your oil burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 2~3hours.
Step 6: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gasses when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.