Rain Water aromatherapy wax melt
Main notes: Basil / Jasmine / Lemon / Vetiver
This time we use the Rain Water (雨水) in the 24 solar terms in China as inspiration, Made this spring rain scent.
The main note uses green and not too sweet basil essential oil, which tastes slightly sweet, but has a unique and light spicy smell;
it is matched with the crisp green aroma of jasmine essential oil and the quiet jasmine aroma, covering a clear and elegant white floral. Then use some fresh, pure and sweet lemon essential oil as the middle note, blend with the aroma of jasmine, and outline the aroma of spring flowers in full bloom. Finally, the healing woody aroma of vetiver completes the whole scent puzzle. Let you feel the spring rain in the spring season, and the clear and elegant floral aroma of rain and hundreds of grains.
Shopkeeper say: On rainy days, this one will be dominated by fresh basil, while the fresh potpourri will lightly penetrate from the top note to the end note. It is slightly sweet and has a different aroma from all previous products. Personally, I think it will be more like tea leaves, like the astringent aroma left in the mouth after the entrance.
- Stabilize mood, anti-oxidative depression
- Soothe the mind, let the brain restart
- Increase the sense of security and help you fall asleep peacefully
- Purify the air and increase the spiritual breathe
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry Flower Petals and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Turn on your Oil burner:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on.
If you're using a tea light oil burner, put your tea light into the designated hole.
Light your tea light.
Step 4: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Once you've got your oil burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 2~3hours.
Step 6: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gasses when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.