Summer aromatherapy wax melts
The island of Sicily
Main note : Lemon/orange/grapefruit/Lime/Mandarin
Sicilian tangerine has a luxurious sweet floral note with a fresh layered citrus scent. The top note is a sweet, fresh and refreshingly fruity, with citrus greens and hints of white florals emerging over time. Just like walking in Sicily, you can smell the orange groves and lemon groves everywhere when you look up.
Past and present volcanic eruptions have made the soil incredibly rich and fertile, which is also responsible for giving Sicilian lemons their wonderfully distinct and unique taste.
- Soothing, refreshing and uplifting
- Can relieve depression and irritability
- Can drive away tension and stress
- Purifying air
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry Flower Petals and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml (approx 8g per melt)
- Burn time: approx 25 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3 hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Step 3: Turn on your melter:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on. If you're using a tea light warmer, simply light your tea light and pop it into the designated hole below the dish.
Once you've got your wax burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 3~4hours.
Step 4: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.