Cinnamon apple pie aromatherapy scented candle
The aroma of cinnamon is blended with woody, spicy, musky notes, with a touch of oriental pungency.
Pair it with cloves and ginger, without losing the coveted warmth of autumn and winter.
Lilac has a classic festive smell of the West, and it has a unique and warm aroma in cold weather. It just so happens that the three essential oils are the spices used in the cinnamon apple pie.
It not only has the smell of cinnamon apple pie, but also has the smell of Nordic coffee shop.
Main notes : Cinnamon Bark / cloves / Ginger
- Uplifting, warming, uplifting mood
- Sweep down and get rid of down and pessimistic emotions
- Purifying air
- Increases the body's antibacterial power
- Helps digestion, warms the gastrointestinal tract, stomach prevention
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, beeswax, Wooden wick, Certified organic essential oil
- Capacity: 250ml
- Burn time: approx 30 hours
- Handmade scented candles
- Height 7CM x 9CM (Height x Width)
- When burning for the first time, it is recommended to burn for 1 hour or until the wax pool liquefies to the edge of your glass. Once the wax pool is completely melted on the top, .
- After each use, we recommend trimming the wick to a length of approximately 0.5~0.7 cm in order to ensure optimal burning on subsequent use.
- Please do not burn more than 4 hours each time
- Hand-made scented candles, high-concentration essential oils are easy to show unevenness in the work Or it is a natural phenomenon if the temperature is high and uneven during the transportation process.
- Not available for pregnant women