White Champaka aromatherapy wax melts
Main note: White Champaka, Sweet orange
Delicate and aroma white orchids exude a trace of classic elegance, faintly exuding a pure white and low-sweet floral fragrance. The natural, elegant and sweet scent is matched with the fresh and rich sweet orange, the elegant and quiet floral fragrance and the fresh, sweet and fruity aroma, creating a tranquil and fairy-like aroma atmosphere. It feels like a summer breeze blowing by, sending a piece of sweet aroma with clear rhyme.
- Relieve tension and stress
- Improve insomnia caused by anxiety
- Purify the air
- Relieves depression and boosts positive mood
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Floral Wax
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
❶ Half cube White Champaka ＋ Half cube Summer
❷ Half cube White Champaka＋ Half cube Peaceful
❸ Half cube White Champaka ＋ Half cube Comfy
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Step 3: Turn on your melter:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on. If you're using a tea light warmer, simply light your tea light and pop it into the designated hole below the dish.
Once you've got your wax burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 3~4hours.
Step 4: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gases when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.