Sleep aromatherapy wax melts
A natural sweet sleep formula suitable for babies, adults and the elderly
Main notes :Lavender-Lavandula angustifolia(France), Sweet orange -Citrus sinensis (Brazil, Mexico), frankincense- Boswellia carterii (Somalia)
The most advanced "real lavender" in the Provence plateau, matched with the sweetness of sweet orange, is like being in Provence. The fragrance of birds and flowers helps relieve stress and soothe the body and mind.
- Help sleep, relieve headaches, soothe and boost
- Reduce baby's restlessness during sleep
- Improve anxiety, depression, mental tension
- Lavender essential oil activates alpha waves and beta caryophyllene (brain waves emitted by the occiput when the brain is in stable activity), allowing the brain to fully rest
- linalool and linalyl acetate,which is a component of lavender, can help sleep
- Relieve stress and improve depression effect
- Frankincense has a sweet, balsamic scent that balances emotions, experiences peace, and aids in meditation
Special attention: Since infants and young children's olfactory organs and metabolic systems are developing and are very delicate, infants and young children under the age of 2 should use mild aromatherapy: Diffuse 1 hour before entering the space and turn off the diffuser when the baby is in the room
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry Flower Petals and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time:approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Turn on your Oil burner:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on.
If you're using a tea light oil burner, put your tea light into the designated hole.
Light your tea light.
Step 4: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Once you've got your oil burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 2~3hours.
Step 6: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gasses when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended