Siberia Forest aromatherapy scented candle
Sale Sold out
Regular price HK$350.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Resin needle aroma
Main Note : Siberian fir / Douglas fir / Rosewood / Scots pine
Fresh, clean and refreshing woody aroma of Siberian fir, rich pine aroma with a hint of balsamic sweetness. The fresh, forest-like scent of winter is combined with the sweet woody and floral aroma of rosewood essential oil, with a slightly spicy interweaving to create a refreshing woody delicacy. It makes you feel like you are walking in the green, vast and dense forest, and meet the first light of the morning in the snow-capped firs
- Able to stabilize irritable mood
- Helps center, focus, and focus
- Helps balance emotions and relieve anxiety
- Balance emotions and focus
- Helps purify space and aura
- Calm, and enhances stress resistance
- Promote respiratory health
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, beeswax, Wooden wick, Certified organic essential oil
- Since most aromatic particles of natural essential oils evaporate at around 60 degrees, fragrances, unlike petroleum extracts, can last 100 degrees or more without evaporating. At the same time, the flame temperature is as high as 100 degrees or more, which will cause the aroma particles to burn quickly and reduce the degree of aroma diffusion. Therefore, we recommend that when using our products, it will achieve better results with candle warmer
- Capacity: 250ml
- Burn time: approx 30 hours
- Handmade scented candles
- Height 7CM x 9CM (Height x Width)
- When burning for the first time, it is recommended to burn for 1 hour or until the wax pool liquefies to the edge of your glass. Once the wax pool is completely melted on the top, .
- After each use, we recommend trimming the wick to a length of approximately 0.5~0.7 cm in order to ensure optimal burning on subsequent use.
- Please do not burn more than 4 hours each time
- Hand-made scented candles, high-concentration essential oils are easy to show unevenness in the work OR it is a natural phenomenon if the temperature is high and uneven during the transportation process.