Balance aromatherapy wax melts
Main Note : Basil / Fir / Vetiver
Smell of mountain air
The clear air is filled with the atmosphere of simple mountains and forests,
A clean and pleasant scent with notes of coniferous paths, ozone, clear spring water, wild meadows and earth undertone.
The main note uses a fresh and sweet green aroma, with sweet basil essential oil with tree balsam base notes
With Balsam Fir essential oil distilled from the needles
Fresh, hearty and unique woody aroma,
Reminiscent of mountaineering, the quiet atmosphere of the mountains and forests with clouds and mist passing through the cedar forests along the way
Finally, vetiver essential oil with a deep earthy fragrance is used as an embellishment,
Sometimes smoky, sometimes delicate floral
You can also feel the air of light and elegant nature at home
- Diffuse while reading or reading to help focus
- Can help soothe emotions and make you feel stable
- Use when feeling tired or meditating to bring peace and stability
- Fir essential oil is rich in alpine phytoncine, can quickly improve air quality, suitable for people with weak respiratory system
- Because basil is rich in linalool (Linalool), it can bring great benefits to the body and mind, and has the effect of relieving tension
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry Flower Petals and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Turn on your Oil burner:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on.
If you're using a tea light oil burner, put your tea light into the designated hole.
Light your tea light.
Step 4: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Once you've got your oil burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 2~3hours.
Step 6: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gasses when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended