Comfy aromatherapy wax melts
Main note : Bulgarian Damascus Rose/ Lychee rose / geranium
Bulgarian Damascus Rose has a sweet, deep, mellow, quaint rose aroma with a hint of indole, spice and honey undertones, and a fresh green undertone in the base with a wonderfully hypnotic aroma.
Lychee rose has the aroma of lychee and sweet fruit, which is refined and elegant.
The two kinds of roses complement each other, highlighting the elegant temperament of the rose, with its gentle, noble, delicate and delicate floral aroma.
Combined with geranium, the rich and diverse floral aroma is intoxicating
- Rose essential oil can promote the secretion of enkephalin in the human body, which has a great effect on soothing emotions
- Helps relieve premenstrual tension
- Relieve physical pain, improve menopause
- It can be used to assist with depression, nausea, and vomiting associated with pregnancy.
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry Flower Petals and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
Bulgarian rose belongs to the family Rosaceae, Rosa genus, and deciduous shrubs. It generally refers to the general name of the Rosa damascena (NO: 1) series of roses cultivated in Bulgaria for a long time. The famous "Rose City" is located in the Rose Valley of Kazanlak, Bulgaria. Every spring Roses bloom prosperously in late summer and early 100 miles; due to factors such as good growth environment and good climate, the quality is unique, and with the distillation technology that has been passed down for nearly 300 years, it takes about 5,000 kilograms of rose petals to extract 1 kilogram of essential oil. The color of the finished rose essential oil should be light yellow. When you inhale and smell it, you can feel the rich and sweet floral fragrance. When you close your eyes, you can feel the sweet and wine-like fragrance with a pleasant and relaxing feeling. Bulgarian rose essential oil is currently recognized as the highest grade in the world, with the strongest fragrance, the least output, and the highest value and price.
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Turn on your Oil burner:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on.
If you're using a tea light oil burner, put your tea light into the designated hole.
Light your tea light.
Step 4: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Once you've got your oil burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 2~3hours.
Step 6: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gasses when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended