Comfy aromatherapy scented candle
Main note : Bulgarian Damascus Rose / Rose Otto / Dry Lychee rose
Bulgarian Damascus Rose has a sweet, deep, mellow, quaint rose aroma with a hint of indole, spice and honey undertones, and a fresh green undertone in the base with a wonderfully hypnotic aroma.
Lychee rose has the aroma of lychee and sweet fruit, which is refined and elegant.
The two kinds of roses complement each other, highlighting the elegant temperament of the rose, with its gentle, noble, delicate and delicate floral aroma.
- Rose essential oil can promote the secretion of enkephalin in the human body, which has a great effect on soothing emotions
- Helps relieve premenstrual tension
- Relieve physical pain, improve menopause
- It can be used to assist with depression, nausea, and vomiting associated with pregnancy.
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, beeswax, Wooden wick, Certified organic essential oil
- Capacity: 250ml
- Burn time: approx 30 hours
- Handmade scented candles
- Height 8CM x 7CM (Height x Width)
- When burning for the first time, it is recommended to burn for 1 hour or until the wax pool liquefies to the edge of your glass.
- After each use, we recommend trimming the wick to a length of approximately 0.5~0.7 cm in order to ensure optimal burning on subsequent use.
- Please do not burn more than 4 hours each time
- Hand-made scented candles, high-concentration essential oils are easy to show unevenness in the work
- Or it is a natural phenomenon if the temperature is high and uneven during the transportation process.
Bulgarian rose belongs to the family Rosaceae, Rosa genus, and deciduous shrubs. It generally refers to the general name of the Rosa damascena (NO: 1) series of roses cultivated in Bulgaria for a long time. The famous "Rose City" is located in the Rose Valley of Kazanlak, Bulgaria. Every spring Roses bloom prosperously in late summer and early 100 miles; due to factors such as good growth environment and good climate, the quality is unique, and with the distillation technology that has been passed down for nearly 300 years, it takes about 5,000 kilograms of rose petals to extract 1 kilogram of essential oil. The color of the finished rose essential oil should be light yellow. When you inhale and smell it, you can feel the rich and sweet floral fragrance. When you close your eyes, you can feel the sweet and wine-like fragrance with a pleasant and relaxing feeling. Bulgarian rose essential oil is currently recognized as the highest grade in the world, with the strongest fragrance, the least output, and the highest value and price.