Princess Neroli (Alleviates stress) aromatherapy wax melts
Main note: Neroli(orange blossom)/Bulgaria & Morocco Rose/ Geranium/Petitgrain Bigarade
The delicate and elegant white floral fragrance of Italian orange blossom, with a touch of tangerine. The bittersweet blend of petitgrain leaves and orange blossom extracts are intertwined into a delicate aroma, combined with the Bulgarian rose in the middle of the flower, the rich and slender rose is warm and sweet, restrained but elegant and rich and moist, accompanied by a touch of geranium fruit aroma, bursts The fragrance of flowers takes you into the blooming flowers
- Helps relieve fatigue, releases stress, stabilizes irritability and anxiety
- Help relieve depression Help relieve women's many discomforts, dizziness, weakness and low tide before menstruation
- Helps relieve low libido and stress
- The floral scent of nature helps to release stress, calm emotions, and can also give people a sense of security
- Improve sleep, overcome depression and anxiety Improve menopausal irritability
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry Flower Petals and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Step 3: Turn on your melter:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on. If you're using a tea light warmer, simply light your tea light and pop it into the designated hole below the dish.
Once you've got your wax burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 3~4hours.
Step 4: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.