Cinnamon apple pie aromatherapy wax melt
The aroma of cinnamon is blended with woody, spicy, musky notes, with a touch of oriental pungency.
Pair it with cloves and ginger, without losing the coveted warmth of autumn and winter.
Lilac has a classic festive smell of the West, and it has a unique and warm aroma in cold weather. It just so happens that the three essential oils are the spices used in the cinnamon apple pie.
It not only has the smell of cinnamon apple pie, but also has the smell of Nordic coffee shop.
Main notes : Cinnamon Bark / cloves / Ginger
- Uplifting, warming, uplifting mood
- Sweep down and get rid of down and pessimistic emotions
- Purifying air
- Increases the body's antibacterial power
- Helps digestion, warms the gastrointestinal tract, stomach prevention
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry Flower Petals and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Turn on your Oil burner:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on.
If you're using a tea light oil burner, put your tea light into the designated hole.
Light your tea light.
Step 4: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Once you've got your oil burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 2~3hours.
Step 6: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gasses when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.