Pumpkin season aromatherapy wax melt
Main note: Fir / Orange / Black pepper
October is the pumpkin harvest season. This time we used pine and fir essential oils common in North America as the main tone to bring out the feeling of the autumn forest. The clean and cool woody and citrusy orange aroma collide to create a light and sweet woody scent. Finally, the spice of black pepper is added to imitate the pumpkin batch as decoration, making you feel like you are in an American pumpkin farm, enjoying the unique aroma of autumn.
- Can soothe anxiety and relieve tension
- It can give you endurance when you are frustrated, and it can warm your heart and strengthen your soul when you feel numb.
- Black pepper essential oil is rich in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes and is a strong antioxidant. It can be used for preventive health care and immunity enhancement during the flu season.
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Floral Wax
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Step 3: Turn on your melter:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on. If you're using a tea light warmer, simply light your tea light and pop it into the designated hole below the dish.
Once you've got your wax burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 3~4hours.
Step 4: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gases when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.