Toasted Marshmallow aromatherapy wax melt
Main note: Vanilla / cinnamon / Nutmeg / Cedarwood
Indulge in the cozy embrace of our Toasted Marshmallows scent. As the flickering flame dances, it transports you to a blissful autumn evening, where the air is filled with the irresistible aroma of a crackling bonfire and the sweetest essence of vanilla-infused marshmallows. Immerse yourself in the nostalgic warmth of a BBQ gathering, as the smoky notes intertwine with the comforting embrace of toasted marshmallows. Let this enchanting scent kindle your senses and create cherished memories of autumn nights spent in pure bliss.
- The smell is warm, sweet and relaxing
- Cinnamon warms the soul and helps balance emotions
- Relieve tense nerves, alleviate tired mood, and improve sleep quality
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Floral Wax
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Step 3: Turn on your melter:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on. If you're using a tea light warmer, simply light your tea light and pop it into the designated hole below the dish.
Once you've got your wax burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 3~4hours.
Step 4: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gases when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.