Fallen leaves aromatherapy wax melts
Main Note: Cedarwood / Nutmeg / Patchouli / Eucalyptus
Warm woody cedar with soft rosin and calm woody aromas.
Nutmeg has a strong herbal and earthy aroma, with a hint of spicy woody aroma,
Like the bitter aroma of autumn leaves after they wither.
With the earthy and earthy aroma of patchouli, the woody fragrance is sublimated to a deeper level,
The refreshing coolness of Eucalyptus perfectly interprets the temperature of autumn
It's like being under a tree of colorful golden-orange-orange hues in autumn, breathing in the woody smell of fallen leaves
- Create a relaxed, calm and comfortable environment
- Effectively improve nausea, chronic vomiting
- Relieve tension and stress
- Purifying air
- Ingredients: Natural soy wax, Certified organic essential oil, Dry Flower Petals and herbs
- Capacity: 70ml ( 6 cube per box )
- Burn time: approx 20 hours (1 cube can burn for 2~3hours)
- Handmade scented wax melts
How to use:
Step 1: Select your wax melt
Step 2: Turn on your Oil burner:
If you're using an electric warmer, there should be a switch or button to turn it on.
If you're using a tea light oil burner, put your tea light into the designated hole.
Light your tea light.
Step 4: Put your wax melt in your burner Depending on the size of your wax melts, you typically only need to use 1-2 cubes or tarts of wax.
Once you've got your oil burner on the go, the wax will slowly melt to release a beautiful aroma. One cube from our wax melts will last for approximately 2~3hours.
Step 6: Remove the wax and clean your burner
Firstly, make sure your burner is cool to touch.
Next, there are a few methods you can use to empty your burner.
Some people like to burn the wax for a few minutes until it's in a liquid form, soak it up using cotton balls and discard.
Others will turn on the burner for a moment until the wax has loosened slightly, scoop it out and pop it in the bin.
Once you've removed your wax, wipe the burner dish down with either a paper towel or damp cloth. We don't recommend using cleaning products as this may give off harmful gasses when burning.
Warning ⚠️ - Wax Melt Safety
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not expose to draughts and do not move while lit.
- Do not eat
- Do not use it on your skin, it may cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.